I know a trumpet1988 but I don't know a trumpett1988.
Most Annoying Poster of the Forum
Chubz
Trumpett1988
here comes the complaining..
nominees will be up until tomorrow evening, then the poll will be posted, and i'll leave it up for a day...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I know a trumpet1988 but I don't know a trumpett1988.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
ahh, gotcha, i thought you used to have two "t's" on there..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Never did. Trumpet doesn't have 2 t's at the end.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
obviously, i did happen to be a big spelling bee nerd back in the day...
anyways, to the nominees....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Okay. Thought I'd tell ya.
Anyway I could really care less what you think. Not my problem. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
vthokie22 lol
Reeking of awesomeness!
Appreciate it man..
i wasn't hoping that i would have your mind wondering everywhere b/c one poster on here gets annoyed by your posts (me), someone said it would be a good idea for me to keep this awards tradition going, thats what im doing
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Good luck with that buddy. Let me know how it goes. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
....
neways what all categories are we going to have Castle just curious so I can be thinking about people to nominate..
Bookmarks